I’m starting this blog to have MY little corner of the internet, where I can share [ vent ] about motherhood. The good, the bad, and the disgusting. Unfiltered. Raw. Organic. [ Everyone loves some organic bullshit ] Maybe I’ll find my voice, my creativity and my sanity. My littles have been sucking the sanity and creativity from me for the past 4yrs. My voice on the other hand is constantly parenting [ yelling ].
This season of life has been hard. Real hard, y’all. But I’m trying. I’m trying to find the beauty in everyday and trying to be more present. I never got the instruction manual, so figuring it all out on the fly. The 4 past years has taught me that Momming is hard and I need “me time” and my own space. That’s how caffeinated momfessions was born.
Momfessions may last a couple of days, or weeks, or months, or years. Cause let’s be honest, life happens. It’s going to be a form of therapy for me and possibly laugh for you. I need some type of outlet for all my thoughts and feelings, so what the hell, I’ll see if this works.
A few things about me:
- I don’t have an English degree, so I’m going to write however it comes to me.
- I’m closer to 40 than 30.
- I miss my professional career.
- I’ve been a SAHM for 2.5 years.
- I have a 4yr old, 2.5 yr old twins, and fresh little baby. Yes, 4 kids. We are complete ❤
- Only family near me is my husband. And sometimes that’s to much. LOL.
- I have an excellent RBF.
- Running & sweating is sanity, for me. Plus, free 2 hr child watch. Love my gym!
- I’m in desperate need of a vacation without children! Or a MNO. Or a trip to Target with no kids. Silence. I just need silence.
- I love good coffee, coconut oil on everything, bacon, butter, chocolate, Guinness and wine. Oh, wine!
So, until next time, xo—j.